Polka Dots - Black
– Principally made with high-grade durable canvas cloth, classical and refining design.
– Mixmatch with qualify PU accessories, elegant and fashionable.
– Thicken breathable strap design,comfortable to hold.
– Plenty capacity design, most of your day by day necessities can also be loaded.
– Durable canvas bottom design, strong and long lasting.
– Scientific and reasonable compartments, makes your goods lay within the bag systematically.
– Get admission to to the books / stuffs quickly by way of the thoughtful zip design at the backside of the backpack.
– Speciallyequiped with laptop compartment, carry your tablet / laptop easily.
– Casual Easy style the use of for: School, College, Excursion, Going out, window shopping and the like..
This is a manner and multi-useful Teen Girl’s/women Polka Dots pattern backpack/ shoulders bag, which is Basically manufactured of High Quality canvas, and is composed of 1 double-zipper main bag, one front pocket and 2pcs aspect pockets for storing your A4 books, iPad, mobile phone, garments, folding umbrella, wallet and different your small belongings at the same time as going out. But even so, the backpack adopts adjustable thicken double shoulder straps for relaxed to wear.
– Washing with clean water with atypical temperatures.
– DO NOT washing with hot water.
– Hang to dry.
– Washing one at a time to steer clear of staining.
– The real colour of the backpack possibly different from the image shown because of the different screen of display or reflecting light when shooting.
– 1-2cm error of measuring is a reasonable range because of different measurment methods.
– It is can not avoidable that you are going to receive the backpack with some smells from original Subject matter as It is up to date.
– The smell can be gone if place the backpack in freely circulating air for 2-5 days.
– Every backpack can be check carefully before shipped, but It is still very hard to ensure there is not any extra thread.
– Please do limit the loading weight within 5.0kg to steer clear of the wear and tear due to overloading.